Organisations today are undergoing significant change, from the way they operate to the way they deliver their services to end users and customers. Digital Workplace technology can fundamentally change the way we live and work.
Organisations need flexibility. In these uncertain times, organisations need to be able to adapt strategies to consider the current situation. Remote working facilities provide business continuity and support citizen expectations for always-on services.
Employee expectations have evolved. There is an increasing requirement for flexible working. To retain and recruit new talent, organisations need to securely provide remote access to applications on a variety of devices.
A focus on cost and efficiencies. Digital Workplace enables organisations to collaborate and maintain services virtually. This reduces the need for large office spaces and can reduce operating expenses in the form of physical buildings and travel expenses, whilst delivering reductions in lost time and carbon emissions.
Read our thoughts on why remote working is here to stay
Our desktop solution is powered by VMware Horizon technology and delivers:
– Flexible and remote working – leverages your BYOD policy to support employees accessing their work-related desktops and apps across both corporate and personal devices.
– Consistent desktops or individual applications – supports the requirements for traditional enterprise applications or facilitates organisations to stream individual applications for simplified access.
– Cost savings and efficiencies – reduces the need to replace existing endpoints or upgrade operating systems by delivering digital workspaces and applications that can be delivered on demand.
Our UK-sovereign, multi-classification, cloud infrastructure helps users across the public sector to collaborate securely through:
– Secure Remote Access services to provide VPN services from employee devices into a managed termination point within UKCloud.
– Central control and management of Windows images, ensuring all end users run a consistent and fully patched OS reducing security vulnerabilities.
– Hardware encryption modules such as Global Catapan.
– DDoS protected internet as standard.
We operate a connectivity hub enabling native network connections for access to sensitive applications and services remotely. Benefits include:
– Low latency connection into Crown Hosting: Stream your applications running within Crown Hosting data centres and benefit from low latency due to the proximity of UKCloud.
– Native network connections to government community networks for Local Government, Health, Education and Defence: PSN, HSCN, Janet or RLI networks.
We support organisations to collaborate effectively with the platform and technology to stay connected and work efficiently from remote locations through:
– Software licensing and support for collaborative apps such as Office 365 ProPlus and Windows 10 desktop.
– Multiple security domains to meet the needs of higher classification levels for sensitive applications and data.
– The UKCloud Cross Domain Security Zone to provide the right level of access to users whilst maintaining security of solutions.
“No matter whether we consider personal or working aspects of life, it’s apparent that digital technologies provide that bridge between the digital and physical world, and that technology is the enabler that can drive valuable outcomes.”
Solutions Director, UKCloud
Contact Our Multi-Cloud Experts today
If you’d like to discuss your Digital Workplace strategy – please complete the form below and one of our multi-cloud experts will be in touch.