Reduce your capital expenditure (CAPEX)
Your IT budget is increasingly constrained, so how can you avoid the capex cost spiral? Let us show you how.
– Avoid refresh projects by substituting your datacentre with cloud.
– Tap into cloud capacity to avoid expanding your on-premises environment.
– Use cloud as a flexible and cost-effective foundation for your very next project.
These are just some of the ways cloud can help you do more with less. Learn how hundreds of public sector projects benefit from true commercial flexibility with no lock-in.
Host pre-cloud applications
Not everyone can abandon the old and focus on the new; our platform uses familiar technologies so you can harness your existing capabilities.
– Different clouds for different workloads; multi-cloud gives you new options.
– Bring together cloud and non-cloud in the government-grade Crown Campus.
– Reduce your lock-in risk of proprietary vendors and incumbent providers.
Up-to 80% of your IT resources are keeping the lights on. Learn how to reduce waste and inefficiency by modernising as well as transforming
Disaggregate hosting contracts
Traditional IT outsourcing locked you in to one-size-fits-all. Learn how the plurality of cloud delivers competition through the ability to lower costs, innovation and value-for-money
– Facing penalties for late exit; multi-cloud accelerates your transition.
– Move into the provider neutral Crown Campus to keep control of your IT.
– We focus on hosting, so you can focus on your outcomes.
– Extend your contract or take on a risky transformation? Don’t compromise; learn how to take small steps that make a big difference.
Manage risks to service availability
It’s a real challenge to keep pace with technology. Our platforms are inherently ‘ever-green’ so you can avoid the cost and distraction of refresh programmes.
– Can you afford to refresh your infrastructure every three years?
– Do you have the skills to adopt new technologies?
– What are the consequences of a failure on service availability?
At UKCloud, we entirely focus on ensuring you have an up-to-date platform which reduces the risks, costs and distractions to your mission.
Support changing business demands
Whether you have a purpose-built data centre or a computer cupboard; capacity issues cost you time and money. UKCloud can help:
– Move seldom used data to the cloud to free-up capacity
– Use the cloud for unpredictable Test & Development environments
– Migrate from on-premises to the cloud for elasticity and scale
– Elastic scaleability is one of the biggest benefits of cloud.
Learn how to kill two birds with one stone by using cloud to address your capacity challenges.