Big data with the benefits of cloud
How does cloud turn fixed up-front costs into pay-as-you-go? We know how.
– Avoid data refresh projects by substituting your data centre with cloud-based resources
– Tap into cloud capacity to avoid expanding your on-premises environment
– Use cloud as a flexible and cost-effective foundation for all your data needs
These are just some of the ways cloud can help you do more with less.
Accelerate time to value
One of the biggest benefits of cloud is that you can get value in minutes rather than waiting months or years for traditional solutions.
– Big data solutions that are immediately available
– Solutions that are more mature than those that you might build yourself
– Reduce your need for scarce and expensive Hadoop expertise
Our big data proposition helps you to focus on your outcomes without the distraction of technology.
Break down data silos
Traditional big data services are typically deployed in organisational or departmental silos resulting in data waste, duplication and loss of true insight. UKCloud Health helps avoid this as;
– Collaboration across multiple data sets and streams become easier on our platform
– The safety and neutrality of Crown Campus helps you avoid lock-in
– We’re aligned with government strategy of Open Data
Our big data proposition provides a compelling alternative to traditional silo-based systems, helping you collaborate both within your organisation and across your community.
Improve your value for money
There are many hidden costs associated with traditional on-premise big data solutions; hardware, hosting, connectivity – our proposition simplifies it all.
– Deliver an end-to-end solution; Hadoop, hosting, hardware and support
– You focus on data insights rather than deploying and maintaining large-scale storage
– The potential for data openness drives innovation and value-for-money
Our big data proposition delivers superior value-for-money compared with traditional on-premises solutions. It is more transparent; you simply consume a service rather than building and managing it.
You need to keep your data safe from hacktivists and foreign surveillance. UKCloud Health isn’t just GDPR compliant, we’re demonstrably compliant.
– Satisfy your GDPR Data Protection Officer with our demonstrably compliant platform
– Use our multi-domain platforms so all your eggs aren’t in one basket
– Benefit from UK sovereignty not just UK datacentres
Engage with our experts today. With UKCloud Health you are only ever one phone call away from our GDPR Data Protection Officer and team of information assurance specialists. We’re not just compliant, we’re demonstrably compliant.
Although most of your systems are classified OFFICIAL, we know that you’ll also have some especially sensitive datasets that deserve higher assurance. Our multi-domain platform underpinning our big data proposition is the answer.
– Benefit from cloud even for systems classified at Above OFFICIAL
– Use the safety and neutrality of the Crown Campus for your most critical systems
– Our high assurance spans our people, premises, processes and technology to address even the most demanding risk management requirements
UKCloud Health is exclusively focused on data security. We’re a government-grade cloud provider that delivers independent evidence of our comprehensive assurance.