If you need information about your service(s)
If you want to find out more about your UKCloud services, such as how to make best use of them, latest news, or usage and billing stats, please login to the UKCloud portal.
Once you’ve logged in, you can, for example:
- Get information from our knowledge centre, such as blueprints, user guides and development guides
- Watch training videos
- Get the latest news from our notifications service
- Check out the monthly reports on service performance
- Get an overview of your UKCloud estate
- View your usage and billing statistics
If you have a service issue
If you think there’s something wrong with your service, your first port of call is the UKCloud service status page.
You can see at a glance the overall health of UKCloud’s services and any planned maintenance period. If you can see there’s an issue with the service you’re having trouble with, you don’t need to do anything. As soon as it’s resolved, the status will be updated on this page and your service will go back to normal.
If the service status page isn’t showing an issue for the service you’re having trouble with, please go to the UKCloud portal at to raise a support request:
- Log in to the portal, then click on My Calls
- At the prompt, ‘Do you need to report a problem?’, click Yes
- Follow the steps to report the problem
Our support team will log the details and determine how quickly it can be resolved. You’ll be able to follow progress using the portal. If it’s an urgent issue, we’ll keep in touch with you by phone.