If you want to find out more about your UKCloud services, our latest news or usage and billing stats, please login to the UKCloud Portal.
Once you’ve logged in, you can:
- Get information from our knowledge centre, such as blueprints, user guides and how-to guides
- Watch training videos
- Get the latest news from our notifications service
- Check out the monthly reports on service performance
- Get an overview of your UKCloud estate
- View your usage and billing statistics
Encountered a problem?
If you think there’s something wrong with your service, your first port of call is the UKCloud service status page. Here you can see at a glance the overall health of UKCloud’s services and any planned maintenance.
If there’s an issue with the service you’re having trouble with you will see it here – and you don’t need to do anything. As soon as the issue is resolved, our status page will be updated and your service will return to working as normal.
If the service status page isn’t showing an issue for the service you’re having trouble with, please go to the UKCloud Portal to raise a support request:
- Log in to the Portal, then click My Calls
- Click the tab Raise a new Support Call
- Follow the steps to report the problem
Our support team will log the details and determine how quickly it can be resolved. You’ll be able to follow progress using the Portal. If it’s an urgent issue, we’ll keep in touch with you by phone.