UKCloud Limited (“UKC”) and Virtual Infrastructure Group Limited (“VIG”) (together “the Companies”) – in Compulsory Liquidation
On 25 October 2022, the Companies were placed into Liquidation with the Official Receiver appointed as Liquidator and J Robinson and A M Hudson simultaneously appointed as Special Managers to manage the liquidation process on behalf of the Official Receiver.
Further information regarding the Liquidations can be found here: https://www.gov.uk/government/news/virtual-infrastructure-group-limited-and-ukcloud-limited-information-for-creditors-and-interested-parties
For any general queries relating to the Liquidations please email firstname.lastname@example.org
For customer related queries please email email@example.com
For supplier related queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Service Management Placement Opportunities
|Contract Type||Fixed Term Contract|
UKCloud customers are at the heart of everything we do. We have a number of exciting placement opportunities within our Service Management team starting in Summer 2023.
We are looking for people who are passionate about technology and customer satisfaction to join us and support our service improvement activities.
Main areas of focus;
Operational excellence supporting the key service activities that enable UKCloud to deliver Customer Excellence.
Service improvement understanding how our teams work, how well we are doing, and delivering improvements to the processes and tools they use.
You will be involved with:
- The Delivery of Service Improvement Projects
- Provide support for the transition of new product or services into life support, responsibilities include identifying enablement requirements and formalising standardised IT operations processes.
- Assist with the production of monthly departmental KPI reports and identify areas of improvement based on KPI performance.
- Assist with the planning and running of the Change and Problem Management.
- Assist the Head of Service Management delivering Customer Satisfaction activities. Facilitate further activities where customer feedback indicates a particular area of improvement would be beneficial.
- Assist with the creation and maintenance of process documentation and “how to” guides used by peers and support teams
Interviews will take place in between November and January and short-listed candidates will be invited to a virtual Interview
- Telephone interview with the UKCloud Recruitment Team
- Psychometric assessment including ability tests and a self-personality report
- Face to Face interview with the UKCloud Team
Technical and customer aptitude and knowledge will be assessed during the interview process.
We’d love to hear from you!
Please send us your CV and covering letter, telling us why you’re interested in the role and working with us.
- Currently studying a computer/Business -related University degree - you must be in your second year
- Excellent communication skills
- A desire to learn new skills
- Reliable, conscientious and a methodical approach to tasks
- Able to plan and prioritise your work; a completer finisher
- Experience of working within a customer service environment
- Good attention to detail
- Enthusiasm and a good team player
- Computer Literate with skills in key Microsoft products and tools
- Some customer services experience and a background knowledge of cloud computing is preferred.
About the company
UKCloud provides an unbeatable, secure UK public cloud. Focussed solely on serving the UK Public Sector. We are committed to assurance and security while delivering flexible, agile and value-based cloud hosting to our customers.
Formed in 2012, UKCloud is based in Farnborough (Hampshire) and Corsham (Wiltshire). We have a team of over 200 people. We are looking for people who want a rewarding career in a business who truly invest in you as an individual.
UKCloud is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible applicants. Applicants must be eligible to work and live in the UK and will be required to undergo and maintain appropriate UK government security clearance.
Look out for us on social media!
You’ll find us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.