Service Delivery Manager
|Category||Sales & Marketing|
We are looking to hire a number of highly experienced Senior Service Delivery Managers to support our ambitious growth plan.
Our Service Delivery Managers are trusted advisors responsible for a portfolio of customers. SDMs provide high quality Customer Management services to customers largely on a reactive basis. Key measures of success will include NPS, Revenue Growth and Retention.
We need you to become trusted advisors who are responsible for a portfolio of customers. You must provide high quality advice to ensure satisfaction and strengthen customer relationships. Other key measures of success will include knowledge of and the relationship with customers, customer satisfaction measures and the consumption and growth of our services/portfolio to forecast. You are a customer facing role requiring both long term strategic and short-term focus, and must build strong relationships at various levels across your assigned customers. We need you to acquire thorough knowledge of our customers’ outcomes. You must have the technical capability to answer questions on deploying in the cloud, give advice on technology integration and will lead service optimisation and growth activities for your customers. Other activities include improving utilisation, resilience, API integration and customer service for support escalation.
- Responsible for building and leveraging the technical relationship with customers at all levels, including influencing UKCloud to improve the products and services delivered.
- Achieve trusted advisor status, capitalising on all opportunities to improve the overall customer experience and growth within the customer.
- Maintain excellent relationships with all UKCloud teams supporting the Account.
- Work closely with customer delivery teams to enable successful deployment of applications on to our cloud platforms and to achieve greatest value throughout their lifecycle.
- Coordinate and expedite the resolution of technical issues acting as the key liaison point.
- Develop and agree Customer Plans ensuring knowledge transfer, ease of contact and escalation.
- Own high level escalations, irrespective of product or customer.
- Provide quantified quality of service action/improvement plans, detailing remedial actions.
- Use knowledge and experience to actively develop opportunities to increase revenue or satisfaction.
- Orchestrate internal subject matter experts to provide guidance and troubleshooting.
- Takes a professional approach with excellent stakeholder management and teamwork skills.
- Self-motivated, proactive and results driven.
- Demonstrable passion for delivering customer satisfaction
- Continuous learning approach; both in terms of building customer knowledge and understanding evolving technologies.
- Develop and maintain an excellent knowledge of UKCloud products and customer applications.
- Understands the business domain, customer goals and underpinning technologies.
- Good working knowledge of Cloud Computing (IaaS and PaaS).
- Competitive salary plus sales related bonus
- 25 days' holiday increasing to 30 days over length of service, half a day birthday leave, charity day
- Flexible working
- Contributory pension
- Life cover
- Access to free parking
- Active social and charity events
- Cycle to work scheme
- Onsite facilities
- Friday breakfasts, fruit and soft drinks
About the Company
UKCloud provides an unbeatable, secure UK public cloud. Focused solely on serving the UK Public Sector. We are committed to assurance and security while delivering flexible, agile and value-based cloud hosting to our customers.
Formed in 2012, UKCloud is based in Farnborough (Hampshire) and Corsham (Wiltshire). We have a team of 200 people and we continue to grow! We are looking for people who want a rewarding career in a business who truly invest in you as an individual.
UKCloud is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible applicants. Applicants must be eligible to work and live in the UK and will be required to undergo and maintain appropriate UK government security clearance.