Senior Service Delivery Manager
|Category||Sales & Marketing|
Senior Service Delivery Managers (SSDMs) are trusted advisors who are responsible for a portfolio of customers. SSDMs provide high quality advice to ensure satisfaction and strengthen customer relationships. Key measures of success will include knowledge of and the relationship with customers, customer satisfaction measures and the consumption of services to forecast. SSDMs are a customer facing role requiring both long term strategic and short-term focus and must build strong relationships at various levels as they acquire thorough knowledge of their customers’ business.
SSDMs will have the technical capability to answer questions on deploying in the cloud, give advice on technology integration and will lead service optimisation activities for their customers. Activities include improving utilisation, resilience, API integration and customer service for support escalations.
- Responsible for building and leveraging the technical relationship with customers at all levels, including influencing UKCloud to improve the products and services delivered.
- Achieve trusted advisor status, capitalising on all opportunities to improve the overall customer experience.
- Maintain excellent relationships with all UKCloud teams supporting the Account.
- Work closely with customer delivery teams to enable successful deployment of applications on to our cloud platforms and to achieve greatest value throughout their lifecycle.
- Coordinate and expedite the resolution of technical issues acting as the key liaison point.
- Develop and agree Customer Plans ensuring knowledge transfer, ease of contact and escalation.
- Own high-level escalations, irrespective of product or customer.
- Provide quantified quality of service action/improvement plans, detailing remedial actions.
- Use knowledge and experience to actively develop opportunities to increase revenue or satisfaction.
- Orchestrate internal subject matter experts to provide guidance and troubleshooting.
- Takes a professional approach with excellent stakeholder management and teamwork skills.
- Self-motivated, proactive and results driven.
- Continuous learning approach; both in terms of building customer knowledge and understanding evolving technologies.
- Develop and maintain an excellent knowledge of UKCloud products and customer applications.
- Understands the business domain, customer goals and underpinning technologies.
- High level of general technical competence with a background in virtualisation, ideally VMware.
- Good working knowledge of Cloud Computing (IaaS and PaaS)
- 3+ years in an SDM or TAM role
UKCloud provides an unbeatable, secure UK public cloud. Focused solely on serving the UK Public Sector. We are committed to assurance and security while delivering flexible, agile and value-based cloud hosting to our customers.
- Doing the right thing. By delivering better services to citizens and better value for taxpayers, by reducing the time, costs, and risks of digital transformation.
- Accelerating digitalisation with local multi-cloud experts. Our award-winning customer support is here to help our customers throughout their journey with us.
- Harnessing multiple cloud services. To help organisations use multi-cloud to address existing and legacy IT as well as cloud native applications.
- Uncompromising safety and integrity. As we believe the UKs public services are a national asset that needs protecting and nurturing.
Formed in 2012, UKCloud is based in Farnborough (Hampshire) and Corsham (Wiltshire). We have a team of 200+ people and we continue to grow! We are looking for people who want a rewarding career in a business who truly invest in you as an individual.
Competitive salary plus 20% bonus potential paid quarterly
25 days' annual leave increasing to 30 days with length of service + half day birthday leave + charity day + Bank Holidays
Options to buy and sell annual leave
Flexible office and home working options
Life and medical insurance
Funded team social and charity events
Onsite facilities including cafe, restaurant, and gym
Company funded fruit and soft drinks plus Friday breakfasts
Cycle to work tax efficient scheme
Access to ample free parking
Shuttle bus to national rail services
UKCloud is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible applicants. Applicants must be eligible to work and live in the UK and will be required to undergo and maintain appropriate UK government security clearance.