Senior HR Advisor
We have an exciting HR role available and are looking for an employment relations professional, qualified to CIPD level 7 (or equivalent qualification).
You will need to demonstrate significant experience in providing professional, pragmatic and timely advice on all aspects of employment relations, including complex casework and organisational change matters.
Flexibility and broad high level HR experience is required for this varied role. You’ll be dealing with and advising managers and staff at all levels on a range of HR employment queries, managing and providing effective advice for occupational health casework, policy development, assisting our pay function, selection interviewing as necessary, together with leading on or supporting as appropriate a range of HR related projects.
- People administration: Manage all administration through the employee lifecycle, ensuring systems are maintained and accurate. Support with audits and regulatory reporting.
- ER and Policy: Work with colleagues to monitor, review and update all policies in line with current legislation and best practice. Provide sound and confidential ER support in line with current legislation and company policies. Ensure People matters are handled fairly and consistently in line with legal and company requirements.
- Employer Brand: Work closely with the recruitment team to support and development graduate and social recruitment campaigns. Work closely with the marketing team to ensure a regular flow of social media and people profiles are sourced and the relevant channels, as a minimum, monthly. Drive this activity by ensuring people-related events are published on a regular and timely basis.
- Recruitment: Provide support to the wider team in recruitment to promote efficient service delivery.
- Undertake People projects as required.
- Provide confidential, sound and accurate advice in accordance with UKCloud policies and procedures, and current legislation. Be a trusted advisor for the team
Knowledge and Skills
- Degree-qualified or equivalent, with some HR/recruitment experience.
- Experience of working as a trusted and confidential advisor
- Excellent communication, both verbal, written and presentation.
- Good interpersonal skills and capable of communicating with individuals across the business
- Researching and reading data and reports
- Ability to make sound judgements and decisions on confidential matters, and plan and manage complex administrative systems and practices
- Understanding and confidence in systems, including HR and Recruitment systems and Microsoft Office
- Take ownership of learning, by self and through others. A progressive attitude
- Project administrative / planning experience desirable. As a minimum, methodical and process driven
- Experience of working effectively in a small team; able to work with ambiguity, change and pace and be a trusted and supportive colleague
About the Company
UKCloud provides an unbeatable, secure UK public cloud. Focused solely on serving the UK Public Sector. We are committed to assurance and security while delivering flexible, agile and value-based cloud hosting to our customers.
Formed in 2012, UKCloud is based in Farnborough (Hampshire) and Corsham (Wiltshire). We have a team of 200+ people and we continue to grow! We are looking for people who want a rewarding career in a business who truly invest in you as an individual.
- Competitive salary plus 10% bonus
- 25 days' holiday increasing to 30 days over length of service, half a day birthday leave, charity day
- Flexible working
- Contributory pension
- Life cover
- Access to free parking
- Active social and charity events
- Cycle to work scheme
- Onsite facilities
- Friday breakfasts, fruit and soft drinks
UKCloud is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible applicants. Applicants must be eligible to work and live in the UK and will be required to undergo and maintain appropriate UK government security clearance.