Are you looking to kick start or develop your career in sales? If so, this could be your opportunity to join an award-winning company.
This new Sales Development Representative role, would suit someone wishing to take their first step into sales as much as someone wanting to further their experience and knowledge within a different industry or in a different environment, with plenty of career development opportunity for both.
You will be responsible for supporting lead generation activity within our sales communities. This role is a mixture of warm leads and outbound lead generation.
You must be highly customer-focussed and comfortable working on the phone, developing client relationships through consultative selling, as well as working collaboratively with internal teams, including sales and marketing.
As a Sales Development Representative you will be based at our head office in Farnborough, working on warm leads, follow up from campaigns and events, and working closely with the sales team. We will provide you with full training on UKCloud products, partners and Salesforce.
To be successful, we're looking for a mature team player with excellent communication and planning skills with the resilience and patience to navigate to success. IT industry experience or some knowledge and enthusiasm for it is essential.
- An interest in cloud technologies
- Excellent IT literacy
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent planning and time management skills
- Strong team player, with a mature attitude, who shows commitment to the wider organisation
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Proactive, organised and an ability to work without constant supervision
- Key attention to detail to produce reports and analytics of current lead status
- Experience within the cloud or technology industry
- Experience and knowledge of Salesforce
- Expertise of cloud-based products especially IaaS or PaaS
- Knowledge of a Sales Cycle process
About the company
UKCloud provides an unbeatable, secure UK public cloud. Focussed solely on serving the UK Public Sector. We are committed to assurance and security while delivering flexible, agile and value-based cloud hosting to our customers.
Formed in 2012, UKCloud is based in Farnborough (Hampshire) and Corsham (Wiltshire). We have a team of 200 people and we continue to grow! We are looking for people who want a rewarding career in a business who truly invest in you as an individual.
- 25 days' holiday
- Contributory pension
- Active social and charity events
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Onsite facilities
- Friday breakfasts, fruit and soft drinks
UKCloud is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible applicants. Applicants must be eligible to work and live in the UK and will be required to undergo and maintain appropriate UK government security clearance.
Look out for us on social media!
You’ll find us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
Sales Development Representative | Sales Executive | Sales | Business Development | Representative | Telesales | Salesforce | IT Sales | Outbound | Graduate Sales