Are you ready for that next big challenge in your career, and want to join a dynamic, forward thinking and progressive organisation where you can put your automation testing skills and experience to better use?
We are looking for a talented QA Automation Engineer with an eye for detail and a focus on improving quality. With experience in test automation and complex test environments, always thinking about the bigger picture.
At UKCloud, the Software Engineering department is responsible for creating and maintaining the software applications and services required to enable our teams and customers to use our Multi-Cloud Platform.
You will be working alongside our software developers as the conscience of the development scrum team. Responsible for creating and maintaining efficient test suites, using automated testing. Supported by Senior QA Engineers in other development teams, this is a great opportunity to influence our QA test strategy, help improve our software testing practices and further develop your career.
If working with a market leading organisation like UKCloud sounds exciting and you would like to find out more, then we would love to hear from you.
- Strong test automation programming experience, ideally using one, or more of, Python, Ruby, Java, or Perl. Including the implementation of automation frameworks like (BDD, TDD etc)
- Proven experience of testing containerised web-based applications and microservices
- Good communicator; able to engage with stakeholders, other projects and technical teams to discuss requirements
- Practical experience in agile software development environments, with a drive for quality, continuous improvement and learning
- Experience with test management and continuous delivery solutions, e.g. Git, Jira, Bamboo, Jenkins
- Proven experience of application performance, security, accessibility and integration testing
- Proven experience of testing of software-defined infrastructure solutions
- ISEB / ISTQB-BCS Tester Foundation Certified or greater
About the company
UKCloud provides an unbeatable, secure UK public cloud. Focussed solely on serving the UK Public Sector. We are committed to assurance and security while delivering flexible, agile and value-based cloud hosting to our customers.
Formed in 2012, UKCloud is based in Farnborough (Hampshire) and Corsham (Wiltshire). We have a team of over 160 people and we continue to grow! We are looking for people who want a rewarding career in a business who truly invest in you as an individual.
- Competitive salary plus 10% bonus
- 25 days' holiday increasing to 30 days over length of service, half a day birthday leave, charity day
- Flexible working
- Contributory pension
- Life cover
- Access to free parking
- Active social and charity events
- Cycle to work scheme
- Onsite facilities
- Friday breakfasts, fruit and soft drinks
UKCloud is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible applicants. Applicants must be eligible to work and live in the UK and will be required to undergo and maintain appropriate UK government security clearance.
Look out for us on social media!
You’ll find us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.