Product Management is about the creation and development of our products and more, to make the end-to-end experience compelling for our Customers. Product Management therefore provides leadership within the business, working with stakeholders to influence, clarify and drive the best possible results from our products.
You will have a diverse workload including:
- Assisting Product Manager by helping to develop and evolve products from idea to delivery.
- Business research, competitor analysis, planning and scoping projects to improve Product delivery and customer experience.
- Assist the Product Marketing team with “Go to Market” strategies including creation of website material, blogs, videos and social media content
- Define, publish and communicate product lifecycle information across the business through roadmaps, flightdecks and at the Quarterly Product Review meetings
- Own and complete specific projects to improve the efficiency of the Products team and/or wider business
- Management of customer engagement forums, working with Product Managers and Product Marketing to ensure customer posts, product ideas and general discussions are listened to, tracked and analysed efficiently
- Creating and publishing documentation such a Knowledge Centre articles, FAQs, getting started guides, etc
What we do isn't easy, but it is rewarding, and you will be treated and be expected to act like a full member of our team.
Why previous students joined UKCloud
"My day to day role was varied but what made my time at UKCloud so enjoyable was being handed real responsibilities. My proudest achievement was becoming product owner of our protective monitoring solution. I have been supported and learned basically everything there is to learn about the cloud market. I worked with other product managers to research future trends, understand the market and look for improvements in our current systems." Tom
“I’ve learnt so much about the cloud market and the technologies within it that I would never can get exposure to at university. I think the knowledge I’ve gained will help massively in the graduate job market, especially considering the cloud sector is still growing massively and there’s a skills shortage in this area. Alongside my technical skills, my confidence has grown massively in such a short amount of time.” David
Interviews will take place in between November and January and short-listed candidates will be invited to a virtual interview.
- Telephone interview with the UKCloud Recruitment Team
- Psychometric assessment including ability tests and a self-personality report
- Virtual interview with the UKCloud Team
We’d love to hear from you!
Please send us your CV and covering letter, telling us why you’re interested in the role and working with us.
- Currently studying a business / computer science / similar degree, looking for a 12m placement - you must be in your second year
- Excellent verbal communication skills, accuracy in written communications
- Self-motivated, and hungry for new experiences, skills and knowledge
- Good analytical skills, including ability to correlate data and present meaningful summaries
- Some experience of technical writing (including capturing source material) would be beneficial
- Able to undertake data analysis using database or spreadsheet software
- Ability to manage a variable workload, prioritising and timekeeping being key skills
About the company
UKCloud provides an unbeatable, secure UK public cloud. Focussed solely on serving the UK Public Sector. We are committed to assurance and security while delivering flexible, agile and value-based cloud hosting to our customers.
Formed in 2012, UKCloud is based in Farnborough (Hampshire) and Corsham (Wiltshire). We have a team of over 250 people and we continue to grow! We are looking for people who want a rewarding career in a business who truly invest in you as an individual.
UKCloud is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible applicants. Applicants must be eligible to work and live in the UK and will be required to undergo and maintain appropriate UK government security clearance.
Look out for us on social media!
You’ll find us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.