The partner group at UKCloud is growing fast and we are building a world class partner sales team.
We are searching for an additional Partner Account Director who will lead a small number of partner accounts from a sales and collaboration perspective. This is a senior sales role requiring strong calibre and demonstrable ability to lead a strategic sales-based partnership with mid and large scale partners.
We are very open minded to the kinds of people and experience – attitude trumps experience – but you will have to prove that you can work in a complex 3rd party environment, managing a range of executive and mid-level relationships, drive co-selling initiatives, and work in a matrix selling environment both internally at UKCloud and the partner. You will be quota carrying and need to demonstrate the ability to drive sales proactively and successfully hit targets. It will be an advantage to have experience in working with technology vendors from a partner management perspective.
The location of these roles is either home-based or at one of our offices in Farnborough or Corsham. Most of the partnership work will be done in London and the Greater London area.
• Meet and exceed sales targets with sales responsibility for a specific set of named or defined UKCloud Channel Partners
• Through strong strategic account planning with your partners, develop and manage sales pipeline in a disciplined and consistent manner
• Build long term relationships based on successful engagements, trust and honesty
• Collaborate with UKCloud Direct Account team to leverage full value from UKCloud’s ecosystem
• Promote and raise the profile of the UKCloud solution offerings, ensuring that the company achieves positive brand equity and captures market/mind share
• Ensure all sales communications are correctly and accurately reflected in CRM system as per UKCloud’s agreed processes
• Knowledge & experience of selling to the UK Public Sector is an advantage but not essential
• Proven ability to achieve quotas
• In-depth knowledge of the software and cloud industry
• Excellent written, verbal and communication skills
• Experience in Partner Management/Alliances with Systems Integrators and MSPs. Demonstrable knowledge and practice of complex sales cycles
• Politically astute, excellent understanding of business, and able to develop relationships with key and senior decision makers
• Proven ability at effectively making formal and informal presentations to all levels of management
• Excellent planning and time management skills
*This is a home based role will occasional travel to Farnborough / London and Client sites
About the Company
UKCloud provides an unbeatable, secure UK public cloud. Focused solely on serving the UK Public Sector. We are committed to assurance and security while delivering flexible, agile and value-based cloud hosting to our customers.
Formed in 2012, UKCloud is based in Farnborough (Hampshire) and Corsham (Wiltshire). We have a team of 200 people and we continue to grow! We are looking for people who want a rewarding career in a business who truly invest in you as an individual.
- Competitive salary plus 10% bonus
- 25 days' holiday increasing to 30 days over length of service, half a day birthday leave, charity day
- Flexible working
- Contributory pension
- Life cover
- Access to free parking
- Active social and charity events
- Cycle to work scheme
- Onsite facilities
- Friday breakfasts, fruit and soft drinks
UKCloud is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible applicants. Applicants must be eligible to work and live in the UK and will be required to undergo and maintain appropriate UK government security clearance.
Follow UKCloud on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.