Are you keen to start a new career in IT and join an organisation where you can grow and develop?
We are looking for someone who is passionate about IT and is keen to develop their career. The NOC Associate role would suit someone with a little technical knowledge and experience but is ultimately passionate about all things technology. You may have built your own PC or home network, or have general IT skills which you are keen to grow.
The NOC team work on a shift basis which includes Day, Night, Weekend and Bank Holiday working, for which a shift allowance is payable on top of your salary.
· Disciplined, organised and self-motivated
· Evidence that you are keen to learn
· Good customer service skills
· Passionate about technology
· Knowledge of Linux
· Knowledge of networks
· Knowledge of computer hardware
· Experience with helpdesk tools within an ITIL environment
About the company
UKCloud provides an unbeatable, secure UK public cloud. Focussed solely on serving the UK Public Sector. We are committed to assurance and security while delivering flexible, agile and value-based cloud hosting to our customers.
Formed in 2012, UKCloud is based in Farnborough (Hampshire) and Corsham (Wiltshire). We have a team of 200 people and we continue to grow! We are looking for people who want a rewarding career in a business who truly invest in you as an individual.
- Competitive salary plus 10% bonus
- 25 days' holiday increasing to 30 days over length of service, half a day birthday leave, charity day
- Flexible working
- Contributory pension
- Life cover
- Access to free parking
- Active social and charity events
- Cycle to work scheme
- Onsite facilities
- Friday breakfasts, fruit and soft drinks
UKCloud is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible applicants. Applicants must be eligible to work and live in the UK and will be required to undergo and maintain appropriate UK government security clearance.
Trainee IT Support | NOC Associate | Associate | Customer Service | Customer Support | Network Operations Centre | Call Centre