Are you looking for more networking exposure, to enable you to grow, learn and develop from an experienced networking team?
If the answer is YES, we have new opportunities for a network engineer to join the UKCloud team
- Resolve complex technical issues escalated by other internal teams
- Administration and troubleshooting of network and security issues
- Achieve required levels of operational scalability and performance
- Product reports and implement regular housekeeping tasks as and when required
- Good communication and planning; comfortable with speaking to a variety of stakeholders
- A professional team player. Self-motivated, hands-on, delivery-focussed
- Keen focus on self-development
- Excellent knowledge of:
- TCP/IP and multi-tier network infrastructure
- product and configuration experience
- Routing and switching technologies
- Cisco DC products and technologies, and Cisco ACI
- Experience of running a business-critical platform in a 24/7 environment
- Successful applicants must be eligible and willing to undergo appropriate UK Government Security Clearance
About the Company
UKCloud provides an unbeatable, secure UK public cloud. Focused solely on serving the UK Public Sector. We are committed to assurance and security while delivering flexible, agile and value-based cloud hosting to our customers.
Formed in 2012, UKCloud is based in Farnborough (Hampshire) and Corsham (Wiltshire). We have a team of 250 people and we continue to grow! We are looking for people who want a rewarding career in a business who truly invest in you as an individual.
- Competitive salary plus 10% bonus
- 25 days' holiday increasing to 30 days over length of service, half a day birthday leave, charity day
- Contributory pension
- Life cover
- Access to free parking
- Active social and charity events
- Cycle to work scheme
- Onsite facilities - Friday breakfasts, fruit and soft drinks
UKCloud is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible applicants. Applicants must be eligible to work and live in the UK and will be required to undergo and maintain appropriate UK government security clearance.
Follow UKCloud on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.