UKCloud has an active and well-recognised marketing function to deliver key messaging to our target sectors to partners and customers.
We are looking for people who are studying a marketing-related course to join us and support our marketing activities, which will include:-
- Use of salesforce.com to capture and analysis lead capture and progression of sales
- Co-ordinate marketing campaigns, including email and print activities
- Analysis of website usage and campaign responses to maximise marketing effectiveness
- Data analysis, understanding and scoring the success of different campaigns
- Use of all types of social media to engage with customers, partners and the public
- Assist in design and branding activities
- Attend and help manage key events
- Support communication and employee advocacy programme through the creation of customer and partner newsletter and use of Bambu to share social media content
Why previous students joined UKCloud
"The reason I came to work for UKCloud was the people and the office. Before the interview, I didn’t know if I wanted to do a role in IT as I assumed it wouldn’t be very exciting, but when I came for the interview I was really surprised by how open the office was and how friendly everyone was, I realised that it was the kind the environment I wanted to be in." Mary
" My average day differs from week-to-week, but generally I spend quite a lot of my day on Salesforce and Pardot, helping to manage customer & partner details. I also assist the other undergraduate in the marketing team with events and webinars”. Lauren
Interviews will take place in between November and January and short-listed candidates will be invited to A virtual interview.
- Telephone interview with the UKCloud Recruitment Team
- Psychometric assessment including ability tests and a self-personality report
- Virtual interview with the UKCloud Team
We’d love to hear from you!
Please send us your CV and covering letter, telling us why you’re interested in the role and working with us.
- Currently studying a marketing degree, looking for a 12m placement - you must be in your second year
- Excellent verbal communication skills, and accuracy in written communications
- Creativity and design skills. An understanding of how to create customer engagement
- Able to undertake data analysis using database or spreadsheet software
- Prior knowledge of CRM systems such as salesforce.com or similar
- Good knowledge of social media software, and how they should be used by businesses
About the company
UKCloud provides an unbeatable, secure UK public cloud. Focussed solely on serving the UK Public Sector. We are committed to assurance and security while delivering flexible, agile and value-based cloud hosting to our customers.
Formed in 2012, UKCloud is based in Farnborough (Hampshire) and Corsham (Wiltshire). We have a team of over 200 people and we continue to grow! We are looking for people who want a rewarding career in a business who truly invest in you as an individual.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days' holiday, half a day birthday leave, charity day
- Access to free parking
- Accessible from Farnborough Main railway station
- Social and charity events
- Onsite subsidised facilities - gym, cafe, restaurant
- Friday breakfasts, fruit, and soft drinks
UKCloud is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible applicants. Applicants must be eligible to work and live in the UK and will be required to undergo and maintain appropriate UK government security clearance.
Look out for us on social media!
You’ll find us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.