|Category||Sales & Marketing|
The Managing Consultant is a senior role within the Professional Services (PS) team who will work across the engagement lifecycle, from early stage pre-sales through to successful completion of an engagement. They will act as lead consultant on some engagements, and orchestrate and assure delivery on others, working across the full spectrum of our cloud and digital transformation practice; from vision and strategy forming, architecture and design, through to implementation and optimisation.
- Identifying client needs across consulting & advisory and proposing solutions to them
- Leading Professional Services presales engagements, from initial discussions, scoping workshops to Statement of Work sign off
- Orchestration of engagement delivery across internal and external delivery mechanisms
- Leading the delivery of PS projects as a lead consultant to assure delivery
- Building relationships with our key clients and partners
- Development of propositions and associated GTM including lead gen
- Experience of leading large-scale Infrastructure, datacentre, cloud & digital transformation programmes with capability across:
- Vision, strategy, roadmap definition and implementation,
- Current and future state assessment including TCO and ROI
- IT operating model design and review · Digital IS/IT strategy
- High level solution design
- Transformation project/program management and complex change
- Leading and developing teams
- Understanding client's business and showing strong commercial acumen
- Senior stakeholder management and relationship building including at CxO level
- PS practice development
About the Company
UKCloud provides an unbeatable, secure UK public cloud. Focused solely on serving the UK Public Sector. We are committed to assurance and security while delivering flexible, agile and value-based cloud hosting to our customers.
Formed in 2012, UKCloud is based in Farnborough (Hampshire) and Corsham (Wiltshire). We have a team of 250 people and we continue to grow! We are looking for people who want a rewarding career in a business who truly invest in you as an individual.
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- 25 days' holiday increasing to 30 days over length of service, half a day birthday leave, charity day
- Contributory pension
- Life cover
- Access to free parking
- Active social and charity events
- Cycle to work scheme
- Onsite facilities - Friday breakfasts, fruit and soft drinks
UKCloud is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible applicants. Applicants must be eligible to work and live in the UK and will be required to undergo and maintain appropriate UK government security clearance.