Finance Operations Manager
We are looking for an experienced Finance Operations Manager with a fantastic blend of technical expertise and practical application to join us. This is a great opportunity to make a difference through working in a small finance function and with a number of key stakeholders across the business.
- Manage the accounts payable function, with the assistance of the Business Operations Undergraduate, including
- Manage the monthly payroll by accurately maintain the payroll records, and preparing and submitting payroll to the payroll bureau. This includes ensuring any payroll changes, overtime etc are validated and processed
- Manage the year-end payroll process, including P60’s, P11D’s and End of Tax Year HMRC reconciliation
- Manage the SAP Concur Expenses process, including review of expenses, VAT reviews, journal preparation, journal posting and system reporting
- Assist the Finance Manager with the preparation of the monthly customer invoicing run
- Assist with credit control activity, by following up on overdue invoices as required in a timely and effective manner
- Preparation of the Quarterly Group VAT return and reconciliation to the GL · Support the CFO and Finance Manager in managing peaks of activity throughout the month or as required
- Support the Vendor Manager by reviewing the Financial Capability aspects of the Supplier Capability form for new Suppliers
- A sound understanding of accountancy procedures and principles
- Good working knowledge of PAYE/HMRC regulations and recent developments
- Solid finance operational experience ideally in a fast-growing high tech or service sector company
- Experience of the operation of payroll, accounts payable and other financial processes
- Experience with electronic accounting packages, including Sage and Excel
- Some experience and or knowledge of basic HR principals would be advantageous
About the Company
UKCloud provides an unbeatable, secure UK public cloud. Focused solely on serving the UK Public Sector. We are committed to assurance and security while delivering flexible, agile and value-based cloud hosting to our customers.
Formed in 2012, UKCloud is based in Farnborough (Hampshire) and Corsham (Wiltshire). We have a team of 200+ people and we continue to grow! We are looking for people who want a rewarding career in a business who truly invest in you as an individual.
- Competitive salary plus 10% bonus
- 25 days' holiday increasing to 30 days over length of service, half a day birthday leave, charity day
- Flexible working
- Contributory pension
- Life cover
- Access to free parking
- Active social and charity events
- Cycle to work scheme
- Onsite facilities
- Friday breakfasts, fruit and soft drinks
UKCloud is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible applicants. Applicants must be eligible to work and live in the UK and will be required to undergo and maintain appropriate UK government security clearance.