We are looking for an Executive Assistant who will be Responsible for providing proactive, professional and confidential administration support to the CEO and will require the ability to adapt to changing circumstances and initiatives, and drive efficient and effective working practices across the team.
- Working closely with the CEO to provide support in all aspects of UKCloud’s business.
- Build strong and positive relationships within the senior management team and key stakeholders across the business.
- Day to day operational support to the CEO through the provision of a range of EA responsibilities including full diary and email management, preparation of correspondence, and follow-up communication.
- Full planning and preparation support for the CEO for all meetings, taking minutes and summarising discussions and actions as appropriate.
- On behalf of the CEO, oversee small business improvement projects required to resolution.
- Support the senior management team as required.
- Highly proficient planning and organisation skills.
- Able to prioritise and communicate effectively across stakeholders.
- Positive attitude with a high degree of energy to success in a dynamic and busy environment.
- Confidential – experienced in dealing with multiple channels of communication
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Able to work autonomously.
- Attention to detail and accurate; able to draft own correspondence and communicate effectively across key stakeholders (internal and external).
About the company
UKCloud provides an unbeatable, secure UK public cloud. Focussed solely on serving the UK Public Sector. We are committed to assurance and security while delivering flexible, agile and value-based cloud hosting to our customers.
Formed in 2012, UKCloud is based in Farnborough (Hampshire) and Corsham (Wiltshire). We have a team of 200 people and we continue to grow! We are looking for people who want a rewarding career in a business who truly invest in you as an individual.
- Competitive salary plus sales related bonus
- 25 days' holiday increasing to 30 days over length of service, half a day birthday leave, charity day
- Flexible working
- Contributory pension
- Life cover
- Access to free parking
- Active social and charity events
- Cycle to work scheme
- Onsite facilities
- Friday breakfasts, fruit and soft drinks
UKCloud is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible applicants. Applicants must be eligible to work and live in the UK and will be required to undergo and maintain appropriate UK government security clearance.