|Category||Sales & Marketing|
As an Engagement Executive, you will have a key role in the achievement of UKCloud’s Business Development goals. Owning your own pipeline of MQLs (Marketing qualified Leads) and SALs (Sales Accepted Leads) you will be responsible for supporting Lead generation activity and follow a defined qualification process to convert Leads to Pipeline that in turn drive bookings and billings to achieve the UK sales goals. Reporting into the sector Growth Director you will also work collaboratively with Marketing and be aligned to a vertical market or brand team to nurture relationships, manage the development of Leads to Opportunities and be the first point of contact for internal and external enquiries from customers.
- Responsible for supporting the business development plan that ultimately drives pipeline through delivering qualified new business leads and opportunities
- As the first point of contact for any incoming enquiries you will be responsible for a timely qualification of such requests, educational in your conversation and have the ability to convert conversations into leads
- You will also manage outbound acquisition calling campaigns aligned with your relevant Client Director
- Follow the process for efficient, professional and timely follow-up and follow-through of all enquiries including leads generated by marketing, converting these into qualified leads that in turn drive sales pipeline for the wider sales teams to close, per the lead follow-up process.
- Position effectively UKCloud’s products and service offerings in relation to the business challenges of our customers (through thorough understanding of all UKCloud’s offerings) · Proactive dialogue with new and existing leads/contacts through phone calls, targeted emails and social media
- Ensure all sales communications are correctly and accurately reflected in CRM system demonstrating compliance to the relevant sales processes
- Manage a well-communicated and seamless handover of qualified sales opportunities to the Sales team
- Work with the marketing team and the business development manager to support lead generation programs, including Outbound calling to support sales and marketing campaigns
- Own and achieve targets relating to Lead and Opportunity generation, successful dials, compliance to process and hit a 3:1 conversion ratio of Leads:Opportunities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational, planning and time management skills
- Excellent people skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Proactive and an ability to work without constant supervision
- Ability to deliver reports and analytics of current lead status
- Self-motivated with a positive, can-do attitude
About the company
UKCloud provides an unbeatable, secure UK public cloud. Focussed solely on serving the UK Public Sector. We are committed to assurance and security while delivering flexible, agile and value-based cloud hosting to our customers.
Formed in 2012, UKCloud is based in Farnborough (Hampshire) and Corsham (Wiltshire). We have a team of 200 people and we continue to grow! We are looking for people who want a rewarding career in a business who truly invest in you as an individual.
- Competitive salary plus sales related bonus
- 25 days' holiday increasing to 30 days over length of service, half a day birthday leave, charity day
- Flexible working
- Contributory pension
- Life cover
- Access to free parking
- Active social and charity events
- Cycle to work scheme
- Onsite facilities
- Friday breakfasts, fruit and soft drinks
UKCloud is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible applicants. Applicants must be eligible to work and live in the UK and will be required to undergo and maintain appropriate UK government security clearance.