Director of Service Delivery
|Category||Sales & Marketing|
As Director of Service Delivery, you will lead a team of Service Delivery Managers to drive adoption, growth and the ongoing delivery of service excellence leading to world-class levels of customer satisfaction. Our Service Delivery team acts as the voice of the customer and ensures that our customers’ services are delivering to the highest standards; always meeting their needs and expectations.
- Create and execute a strategy to drive adoption and growth within existing customers, tracking success and monitoring performance.
- Create and execute a strategy and operational plan to continually improve service delivery to customers, ensuring appropriate resources are allocated across a varying customer base.
- Lead, coach and manage the service delivery team to ensure that skills and expertise are maintained at the appropriate levels and are fit for future.
- Monitor the satisfaction levels of customers through review and dialogue.
- Review and hold to account the service operations teams against agreed criteria through regular client engagement.
- Identify, manage and drive growth opportunities within existing customers.
- Implement, manage and continually improve the model for delivery in line with the wider operational model.
- Ensure standard customer engagements are executed at appropriate cadence and quality such as service reviews, business reviews and service improvement planning meetings.
- Work with the finance and onboarding team to understand and drive customer adoption of UKCloud services and features.
- Provide regular summaries of the service provided to clients to the executive team as required.
- Provide a point of escalation within UKCloud for customers.
- Collect customer feedback and use to develop and enhance internal processes and delivery mechanisms to improve customer service.
- Evolve the service to investigate more effective ways to deliver current service delivery and additional services.
- Understand client issues, diffuse pressure situations and achieve the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- Build strong working relationships with internal technical, operational and sales teams, as well as 3rd parties.
Essential skills and experience
- Leader, manager and coach with a passion for excellent customer service and continuous service improvement.
- Solid experience managing teams in a service organisation. Experience of working collaboratively, across teams and with customers, to deliver positive service and change.
- Strong services business acumen understanding financial and operational mechanisms and metrics.
- Experience of working as a Technical Account Manager or Service Manager.
- Awareness of regulatory, security and compliance standards.
- Appreciation of project / programme management techniques.
- Achieving excellent service delivery in complex technical customer environments.
- Responsibilities for delivering business critical services.
- Creation and execution of Service Improvement Plans.
- Relevant ITIL qualification preferred.
- Knowledge of cloud standards and technologies (infrastructure, platforms and software).
Desirable skills and experience
- Experience of working in or with the UK Public Sector.
- Culture and organisation transformation.
About the company
UKCloud provides an unbeatable range of secure cloud services. Focused solely on serving the UK Public Sector, we are committed to assurance and security while delivering flexible, agile and value-based cloud solutions and services to our customers.
Formed in 2012, UKCloud is based in Farnborough (Hampshire) and Corsham (Wiltshire). We have a team of over 200 people, and we continue to grow! We are looking for people who want a rewarding career in a business who truly invest in you as an individual.
- Competitive salary plus bonus
- 25 days' holiday increasing to 30 days over length of service, half a day birthday leave, charity day
- Contributory pension
- Life cover
- Access to free parking
- Active social and charity events
- Cycle to work scheme
- Onsite facilities (gym, restaurant, coffee shop, walks)
UKCloud is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible applicants. Applicants must be eligible to work and live in the UK and will be required to undergo and maintain appropriate UK government security clearance.
Look out for us on social media!
You’ll find us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.