We are currently looking for an experienced Compliance Manager to assist the Director of Compliance & IA in leading UKCloud’s Compliance function. This opportunity is based in our Farnborough office with the ability to work flexibly from home.
- Assisting the Director of Compliance & IA with the implementation, management and continued certification of the Company’s ISO management systems.
- The co-ordination, conduct and documentation of the Company’s audit, compliance and due diligence related activities, including vendor standards and frameworks as appropriate
- Provision of internal training activities to UKCloud colleagues
- Effectively delivering requirements for new and evolving process creation, activity modelling, risk assessments and asset management.
- Management of UKCloud’s documents’ system
- Assisting in management of personnel security vetting cases
- Preparation of monthly reports
- Assisting UKCloud’s Vendor Manager with Supplier Management activities
- Assisting the Director of Compliance & IA with facilitating UKCloud’s environmental and carbon offsetting activities, including carbon calculations and customer liaison
- Robust knowledge on the following management systems: ISO9001,ISO20000, ISO27001, ISO27017 & ISO27018
- Demonstrable experience with external and internal auditing within complex IT environments
- Competency in co-ordinating risk assessments and security incident activities
- Proficient in management and operation of a companywide Document Management System
- Demonstrable experience within a multi management system company within the information technology sector
- Previous experience in planning, undertaking and reporting on internal audits, risk management activities and document creation and updates
- Extensive knowledge of quality, security and IT service management
- An awareness of UK public sector frameworks, e.g. G-Cloud, PSN, NHS DSP Toolkit would be desirable
- Previous experience assisting with vendor selection and management
- Basic knowledge of emerging environmental factors for IT/cloud environments
- Excellent planning, communication and presentation confidence skills
- Clear articulation of complex requirements to different stakeholders, in verbal and written form
- Disciplined, organised and self motivated team contributor
- Able to manage multiple conflicting priorities and deadlines
- Exemplary conduct which may require high degrees of confidentiality and discretion
About the company
UKCloud provides an unbeatable range of secure cloud services. Focused solely on serving the UK Public Sector, we are committed to assurance and security while delivering flexible, agile and value-based cloud solutions and services to our customers.
Formed in 2012, UKCloud is based in Farnborough (Hampshire) and Corsham (Wiltshire). We have a team of over 200 people. We are looking for people who want a rewarding career in a business who truly invest in you as an individual.
- Competitive salary plus bonus
- 25 days' holiday increasing to 30 days over length of service, half a day birthday leave, charity day
- Contributory pension
- Life cover
- Access to free parking
- Active social and charity events
- Cycle to work scheme
- Onsite facilities (gym, restaurant, coffee shop, walks)
UKCloud is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible applicants. Applicants must be eligible to work and live in the UK and will be required to undergo and maintain appropriate UK government security clearance.
Look out for us on social media!
You’ll find us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.