Cloud Support Analyst (Entry Level IT Position)
We are looking for passionate Cloud Support Analysts to support our infrastructure and provide an outstanding service to our public sector partners. The Cloud Support team are pivotal to ensuring our customers can make the most of our services and are able achieve their business goals.
Our Cloud Support Analysts are responsible for handling and managing incoming customer calls and tickets. They become skilled in resolving issues across an extensive range of technologies as part of an award winning team.
- Develop relationships, credibility, and loyalty with customers and partners
- Learning and becoming proficient in a range of technologies
- Work directly with internal experts to escalate and resolve customer issues
- Provide excellent Customer Service for UKCloud customers and internal staff
- Accurately record, update, manage and resolve tickets using ITSM tool whilst keeping all parties (internal or external) informed of the ticket’s progression.
- Previous experience of working in a support environment is advantageous but not essential
- Passionate about technology with a keenness to develop IT skills and progress your career in IT.
- Enthusiasm for providing great customer support
- Able to work effectively and deliver a high standard of work
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to deal effectively with people at different levels whilst also having good written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of datacentre and cloud technologies: Virtualisation, Networking, Linux, Automation etc.
- Experience with IaaS (VMware, Microsoft Azure, OpenStack)
- Experience working in an ITIL service desk
About the Company
UKCloud provides an unbeatable, secure UK public cloud. Focused solely on serving the UK Public Sector. We are committed to assurance and security while delivering flexible, agile, and value-based cloud hosting to our customers.
Formed in 2012, UKCloud is based in Farnborough (Hampshire) and Corsham (Wiltshire). We have a team of 200 people, and we are continuing to grow! We are looking for people who want a rewarding career in a business which will truly invest in you as an individual.
- Competitive salary plus 10% bonus
- 25 days' holiday increasing to 30 days over length of service, half a day birthday leave, charity day
- Contributory pension
- Life cover
- Access to free parking
- Active social and charity events
- Cycle to work scheme
- Onsite facilities - Friday breakfast, fruit and soft drinks
UKCloud is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible applicants. Applicants must be eligible to work and live in the UK and will be required to undergo and maintain appropriate UK government security clearance.
Follow UKCloud on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.