Client Manager (Health)
|Category||Sales & Marketing|
We have some ambitious growth plans here at UKCloud and we are looking for a Client Manager who can help us achieve these! We have had some record years of growth and now we are looking to kickstart our next phase of expansion.
Purpose of Role
As a Client Manager, you will have a key role in the achievement of UKCloud’s Business Development and Growth goals. You will be responsible for the development of a given territory, owning your own allocated prospective customers and / partners. You will be responsible for developing Growth opportunities within your own territory, which will drive new bookings inline with the UK Growth goals. Reporting into the Head of Business Development you will also be expected to work collaboratively with Marketing and an Engagement Executive working to ensure that business development campaigns drive new business opportunities.
- Hit and exceed all allocated quotas through managing an assigned target list of existing and new customers within UKCloud Health Brand in this field based sales role.
- Create, drive and execute a revenue growth business plan that effectively demonstrates strategies to exceed revenue goals and expand UKCloud’s value to our customers.
- Act as a trusted advisor, who is seen to be doing the right thing, for current and new customers on how they can transform their business by transitioning to cloud solutions, as well as up-sell existing products; new users, modules, licensing changes, etc.
- Develop strong relationships with key decision makers and influencers within your existing and new customers and by providing insights and value that establishes credibility and trust
- Generate revenue growth opportunities by working with internal departments to ensure that opportunities are maximised through self generation, aswell as those opportunities generated from digital marketing or phone campaigns, website traffic, networking events, and webinars, etc.
- Liaise between customers, and internal team members to ensure accurate and timely coordination of all open items during sales cycles including engagement plans,and related product services, licensing, and pricing information.
- Educate clients on business and technology trends, providing new perspectives and ideas on the solutions UKCloud offers and how they could directly impact the customer’s organisation.
- Partner with the Marketing team to create content for upcoming events, webinars, newsletters, client success stories, client video testimonials, case studies, and industry/client specific white papers, etc.
- Provide accurate and timely sales pipeline updates for existing client sales activities, which includes updating the internal CRM system on a daily basis.
- Ensure all sales communications are correctly and accurately reflected in CRM system
- Experience in technology sales or related industry.
- Average tenure of more than 3 years and less than 10 years
- Proven ability to achieve quotas · Politically astute, excellent understanding of business, and able to develop relationships with key and senior decision makers
- In-depth knowledge of the software and cloud industry
- Excellent written, verbal and communication skills
- Analytical skills preferred to structure a complex deal with appropriate financial modelling to create a picture for both customer and UKC of the financially model for any deal, including possible variances and risks. Excel skills appropriate to support this requirement.
- Proven ability at effectively making formal and informal presentations to all levels of management
- Excellent planning and time management skills · Self-motivated and able to retain enthusiasm and stay focused
- Applicants need to be aware that they will be required to undergo and successfully complete a formal security clearance process
About the company
UKCloud provides an unbeatable, secure UK public cloud. Focussed solely on serving the UK Public Sector. We are committed to assurance and security while delivering flexible, agile and value-based cloud hosting to our customers.
Formed in 2012, UKCloud is based in Farnborough (Hampshire) and Corsham (Wiltshire). We have a team of 200 people and we continue to grow! We are looking for people who want a rewarding career in a business who truly invest in you as an individual.
- Competitive salary plus sales related bonus
- 25 days' holiday increasing to 30 days over length of service, half a day birthday leave, charity day
- Flexible working
- Contributory pension
- Life cover
- Access to free parking
- Active social and charity events
- Cycle to work scheme
- Onsite facilities
- Friday breakfasts, fruit and soft drinks
UKCloud is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible applicants. Applicants must be eligible to work and live in the UK and will be required to undergo and maintain appropriate UK government security clearance.