Client Director (UKCloud Health)
|Category||Sales & Marketing|
UKCloud is looking for a client director to work across our UKCloud Health business, who can engage directly with the NHS and work extremely closely with our strategic ISV Partner Community to provide Cloud based solutions for the NHS in areas ranging from Data analysis through to complete Data Centre modernisations programs.
- Be operationally excellent in the day-to-day running of the business including (but not limited to) pipeline development, forecasting, account planning, opportunity management, collaboration, teamwork, and best practice sharing.
- Lead multiple customer sales cycles from qualification through close; effectively orchestrating necessary resources, completing required activities (RFI/RFP, customer qualification, requirements gathering, solution development, business validation), and developing close plans
- Develop strong relationships with key decision makers and influencers and Customers by providing insights and value that establishes credibility and trust
- Meet and exceed quarterly growth targets with responsibility for target customer prospects
- Ensure all communications are correctly and accurately reflected in CRM system
- Collaborate with UKCloud Partner Directors to leverage full value from the UKCloud ecosystem
- Work with the marketing team to undertake demand generation programmes
- Work with the product team to ensure market intelligence is used to develop and improve existing portfolio or to introduce new solutions
- Develop a personal Franchise Plan that encompasses all of the above but clearly articulates the interdependencies between your internal and external suppliers
- Experience of working within an organisation in an early adopter market \
- Highly Experience in enterprise sales, with advanced knowledge and practice of complex deal cycles
- Proven ability to achieve quotas
- Politically astute, excellent understanding of business, and able to develop relationships with key and senior decision maker
- In-depth knowledge of the software and cloud industry
- Proven ability at effectively making formal and informal presentations to all levels of management
- Excellent planning and time management skills · Self-motivated and able to retain enthusiasm and stay focused
- Knowledge of the NHS and the Health and Care Market as a whole.
- Applicants need to be aware that they will be required to undergo and successfully complete a formal security clearance process
About the Company
UKCloud provides an unbeatable, secure UK public cloud. Focused solely on serving the UK Public Sector. We are committed to assurance and security while delivering flexible, agile and value-based cloud hosting to our customers.
Formed in 2012, UKCloud is based in Farnborough (Hampshire) and Corsham (Wiltshire). We have a team of 250+ people and we continue to grow! We are looking for people who want a rewarding career in a business who truly invest in you as an individual.
- Competitive salary plus 100% OTE based on objectives
- 25 days' holiday increasing to 30 days over length of service, half a day birthday leave, charity day
- Flexible working
- Contributory pension
- Life cover
- Access to free parking
- Active social and charity events
- Cycle to work scheme
- Onsite facilities
- Friday breakfasts, fruit and soft drinks
UKCloud is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible applicants. Applicants must be eligible to work and live in the UK and will be required to undergo and maintain appropriate UK government security clearance.